Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

I regularly watch TMKOC old episodes in YT, Don't have interest to watch new episodes, New episodes are really looks boring, Old episodes are looks very genuine and love to watch simple living family life and tragedies with they find their own solution to handle it, I love to watch all old original actors which we known from start of show, I can't accept their replacements, We have emotionally attach with their personalities so can't accept to see new actor's in their roles, also they don't even 1% of match of old one's.

Tyeb Tailor , Matka King Mohonlal should get entry along with new character like wife of Popotlal , Baka, Sundarlal's girlfriend.
Matka King Mohanlal was barely seen beyond a few episodes. And I have no idea why despite sitting right next to Hathi and below Bhide, Tayyab Tailor was never even made a recurring character, let alone a major one. In fact, I am still yet to see any episode with either of them! :skd:

Also, the writers are adamant that Popatlal should not be married, and this is greatly hurting the storyline. Far from a young man, he is approaching 40. He should stop calling himself a Varishth Yuva Patrakar when he is not Yuva any more. It will be best if Popatlal is married and the show has a happily-ever-after ending instead of dragging on endlessly.

Tyeb Tailor , Matka King Mohonlal should get entry along with new character like wife of Popotlal , Baka, Sundarlal's girlfriend.
There was another couple also(Rasiklal & his wife) who was shown in earlier episodes.

Regarding new characters, there can be few more options
1: Bagha's mama as staff member in Gada electronics, earlier it was Chacha Bhatija, now Mama Bhanja
2: Bagha's jijaji as staff member, imagine jija-sala chemistry in presence of Jethalal
3: Rita Reporter's family
4: One more senior citizen (may be for short duration or recurring character) (someone's father/mother or uncle/aunt)

There was another couple also(Rasiklal & his wife) who was shown in earlier episodes.

Regarding new characters, there can be few more options
1: Bagha's mama as staff member in Gada electronics, earlier it was Chacha Bhatija, now Mama Bhanja
2: Bagha's jijaji as staff member, imagine jija-sala chemistry in presence of Jethalal
3: Rita Reporter's family
4: One more senior citizen (may be for short duration or recurring character) (someone's father/mother or uncle/aunt)
Only 2 thing could revive TMKOC
Popatlal wedding
GPL / Gokuldham Khel Mahotsav

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock