TamilSky

amit dubey

Reaction score
now days tata sky is launching so many tamil channels that I am thinking in future it will be named as TamilSky :p LOL.... ;D

I recommend that please add some hindi channels...... :p

Channels will be added in phased manner. First they started migration of south channel into mpeg4, so new channels are added from south.

When Hindi channels will be moved, expect new Hindi channels.

amit dubey said:
then u tell me what I can do? may I change my D2H service?

Its not D2H, its DTH.

D2H= Brand name of Videocon dth service.

DTH= Direct To Home Service (Tata Sky, dishTV, D2H, Sun dth etc).

No need to change. Since you waited too long, please wait some more time.

Tey have not added any tamil channel in this phase tn y do u mean tey have added tamil channels only zee tamil was added

amit dubey said:
now days tata sky is launching so many tamil channels that I am thinking in future it will be named as TamilSky :p LOL.... ;D

I recommend that please add some hindi channels...... :p

They didn't add Tamil, they added 15 malayalam channels. All south languages r not just Tamil

@amit: very much. No Hindi or any other language channels are being added except for south. Is tata sky a pan-india operator or a south india operator? And I hear in another thread that no Hindi channels will be added. If that news is true, its time to really say tata to sky.

K.F.X arun kumar said:
Tey have not added any tamil channel in this phase tn y do u mean tey have added tamil channels only zee tamil was added

Do you watch tatasky? If you then you will see so many tamil channel that being added by tatasky..............

amit dubey said:
Do you watch tatasky? If you then you will see so many tamil channel that being added by tatasky..............

Are you saying that they will add Tamil channels or added the Tamil channels?? Because, they didn't add any Tamil channels (except Zee Tamil) in the last month...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock