Tata Group in talks to acquire Bharti Airtel's DTH business

• Thread starter Pintu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 21,046
I have a feeling this is a FOX initiative.
First they try to make Tata sell it to Airtel now they are making TataSKY buy Airtel DTH.
Is 100% FDI in DTH in effect?
In that case both Tata and Bharti will actually be selling some shares.

If option 1 (acquisition) happens then name may remain TATASKY (preferred option).
If option 2 (merger) then name may become 'SKYTEL Digital TV' 'AIRSKY DIGITAL TV'.

For FOX it doesn't matter who buys whom. Merger will be to counter ZEE Group.
They may be going with acquisition option of ADTV to keep the TATASKY brand name.

Last edited:
One merger process going on (d2h+dishtv)and two are talking about (tatasky+adtv) even all four all operating in different sattelite....And rdtv and sundirect ends their contract and talking about how can they destroy each other(rdtv removed all sun channels recently)even both are operating same sattelite..:hehe :hehe

One merger process going on (d2h+dishtv)and two are talking about (tatasky+adtv) even all four all operating in different sattelite....And rdtv and sundirect ends their contract and talking about how can they destroy each other(rdtv removed all sun channels recently)even both are operating same sattelite..:hehe :hehe

Yes Bro I Agreed With You Totally.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock