DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 115,507
Maybe they want all dreamdth members to fast for one day and then they will handover the satellite. On a serious note almost one year reduced from satellite life. Is this delay normal?

Last edited:
Maybe they want all dreamdth members to fast for one day and then they will handover the satellite. On a serious note almost one year reduced from satellite life. Is this delay normal?
Yes bro, I discuss this matter elaborately on my earlier post #242. But some of DD member is arguing with me on some matter few days back about Gsat 24.

February is ready to close the door for this year, but there is no information regarding Gsat24 activation, press release from NSIL is still awaited regarding completion of test and handing over the satellite to TATAPLAY. Don't know who can answer it properly and when the new Satellite will be activated and most awaited new channels will come.

February is ready to close the door for this year, but there is no information regarding Gsat24 activation, press release from NSIL is still awaited regarding completion of test and handing over the satellite to TATAPLAY. Don't know who can answer it properly and when the new Satellite will be activated and most awaited new channels will come.
They need to improve quality of current channels..
All other additions are secondary to me..

I Sent Mail To NSIL Too But No Reply Yet,,

It's Been 5 Days
Me too tried.But no reply form the officials yet
PWKpCFc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock