DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 115,442
if there is problems in the satellite isro/NSIL will disclose it or the media will dig it out.But I think there is no problems within the satellite.This is an old news about gsat6A Which had power glitch problems and media dug it out.

Am going to put some mails to the media also regarding this.

Last edited:
After the successful testing only moved to 83 degree location. If it was kept in 93.5 Location itself.

They Are Committing February End For Broadcasters To Add Pending Channels

But Don't Understand Why Such A Long Delay,,,
Brother, only four days left to end the month of February. What happen to their commitment which they made with the Broadcaster. Till date no information about the GSAT 24 satellite. Don't know what happen, may be satellite hijacked by the Alien?

Brother, only four days left to end the month of February. What happen to their commitment which they made with the Broadcaster. Till date no information about the GSAT 24 satellite. Don't know what happen, may be satellite hijacked by the Alien?
Those last lines where the most funny lines i had seen in this forum..

But seriously we are hearing about gsat migration since almost 1 year..I feel the satellite is lost in space 😢

Someone reporting picture quality not good, wait for gsat24, new channels not getting added wait for gsat24, new binge+ Android box not launching wait for gsat24... It's like people giving goli since 1 year but where is the satellite 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock