Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,457

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
My stb its working.only to keep set top box on
E8rhXjK.jpeg
Can you guide step by step how to connect +HD PVR box with wifi and pairing method with tata play app?

Setting option not coming.

Only installation menu coming bro.
Bro wait

GSAT 30 TP 20 will not come as stb software version is old and that tp is not added in the stb

That’s why signal is not coming . k9 was old home tp

The technician need to manually edit a TP ans enter the frequency of GSAT 30 TP 20 and set it as default for signal to come

How come technician is not aware of this ?

@Vadirocks bro pls note this process

I have also got my HD Box updated to HD+ DVR Box
Last night I logged the request on the app and added 799 to the Balance as Online Payment.
This morning I got a call from tech, he came in 10 mins.

1. He bought the sealed box. Replaced the hd stb with the plus STB and used the existing VC card.
(See the Box image below, says only for 'HD Upgrade, without VC')
He confirmed that Tata Play is clearing the DVR stock.

2. Since the old HDMI cable was tied inside the TV unit using velcro. he didn't take the old cable with him. However left the New HDMI cable that was in the box, with me saying I can use it for other purposes.

3. My original Tata HD adapter went bad a few years ago. So I was using an old Dish TV adapter with some jugaad (workaround) in Tata HD STB.
He didn't take back the old adapter either.

4. For LNB, I asked if it's SAT CR, and he said that's not in stock with them but he bought Super LNB 2.0. (See images below)
Since I already have Super LNB 1.0 (Inverto), I didn't want a replacement as Inverto is better quality.
He agreed that the Sup 2.0 is not good quality and some are Dead on Arrival (DoA). But he insisted on replacing the LNB. Otherwise, he has to give many explanations as to why he didn't replace it. I agreed for a replacement.

5. He also updated to software to 4.0.2

6. The whole process till he left, took 20-25 mins.

7. Later I got a call from CC too, to confirm if STB, remote, HDMI cable, Adapter, and LNB were replaced by tech and also if he didn't ask for any money from me. (So impressed).
2KYxIU1.jpeg

v3UVQwJ.jpeg

M97DGkK.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes via return path network feature.

Recording request is sent to Tata Play Broadcast/Uplink office from where the request is sent to the STB via Satellite. Only phone shoyld have internet access , STB doesnt need to be connected to internet.
Guide me the procedure please

I have connected LAN Cable to the Newly Installed HD+ DVR Box. Can see that it connected and gets IP address via DHCP
1. But not sure what is the use for network connection.
2. Also there is one option of 'Home Networking' under System Settings, which is enabled. However what is the USE of it?

I have connected LAN Cable to the Newly Installed HD+ DVR Box. Can see that it connected and gets IP address via DHCP
1. But not sure what is the use for network connection.
2. Also there is one option of 'Home Networking' under System Settings, which is enabled. However what is the USE of it?
There is no use of Ethernet port now
You can very well disconnect the same

Back
Top Bottom