Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,461

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
@Vadirocks bro,
Iam having unused Tataplay SD STB. Whether I am eligible for this upgrade if I activate my box?
If not then with this offer i can purchase HD STB ,then immediately with raise request for PVR STB so that I will get for Rs.1600.
Thanks

@Vadirocks bro,
Iam having unused Tataplay SD STB. Whether I am eligible for this upgrade if I activate my box?
If not then with this offer i can purchase HD STB ,then immediately with raise request for PVR STB so that I will get for Rs.1600.
Thanks

Check On Tata Play App!

Whether It's Showing Or Not For SD Box

placed upgrade request via inbound call from tata play CC

technician was ready to come today but i postponed to tomorrow, will recharge via some apps and portal to get maximum cashback benifits, so i need pay technician at door steps

I have Resumed my old SD box to upgrade , this was the STB which they provided FREE when migrated from mpeg2 to mpeg4.

My old HD+ box is not in used and also not receiving signal from last 3 months hence kept on PAUSE, this offer is what i was only waiting for. Only concern is that i have to return my 4 port SHARP lnb, a trusted machine piece from 2009.

Upgrade Trough Call From CC
But No Call From Local Dealer
Bwjf3p5.jpeg

Few hours ago i upgraded to tata play hd+pvr .but I am not able to record.when I press record button it shows usage fee is overdue.how to solve this error? I speak to customer care but nothing helps.

Yesterday i was not available at home so I told technician to come today.
But today he is answering just like avoiding saying yes i will call u. Still waiting. Fed up

Back
Top Bottom