Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,461

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Few hours ago i upgraded to tata play hd+pvr .but I am not able to record.when I press record button it shows usage fee is overdue.how to solve this error? I speak to customer care but nothing helps.
Refresh your account

Few hours ago i upgraded to tata play hd+pvr .but I am not able to record.when I press record button it shows usage fee is overdue.how to solve this error? I speak to customer care but nothing helps.

see this thread bro, your issue will be resolved

Finally Techinician reached and installed the satcr lnb and new dvr but he didn’t bring the card. So they go back to collect from shop.

Wait for the completion.
Here are the some pics
b2EHSd3.jpeg

EzxTni3.jpeg

Finally Techinician reached and installed the satcr lnb and new dvr but he didn’t bring the card. So they go back to collect from shop.

Wait for the completion.
Here are the some pics
Wow.

You got the Inverto brand Super LNB 2.0 ??? I tought they were giving some other brand one which other members have posted yesterday.

Pls post Signal Levels once installed

Wow.

You got the Inverto brand Super LNB 2.0 ??? I tought they were giving some other brand one which other members have posted yesterday.

Pls post Signal Levels once installed
@ Red bold highlight: It's Inverto SAT CR LNB 2.0, I also got this LNB during my free LNB replacement from Inverto Super LNB 1.0.

They initially provided Inverto LNBs for the 2.0 versions. Then stopped ordering it further and got the same specification product from other manufacturers. So this is discontinued now but if some distributor have stock then they can provide.

Wait for the completion.
Here are the some pics
b2EHSd3.jpeg

EzxTni3.jpeg
Bro share LNB snap also just want to know color and port.. as of mine..my friend was there and he have no idea on all these so he only said yellow one

"Rest you check when u arrive" so curious to know

For those wondering how the Inverto SAT CR 2.0 LNB looks like, check out this old post by @Vadirocks bro. 👇

Image Courtesy Devaraj

CbXpcoj.jpg

MvuhXcT.jpg
JXgpDOU.jpg
DXfYtPO.jpg

For those wondering how the Inverto SAT CR 2.0 LNB looks like, check out this old post by @Vadirocks bro. 👇

This LNB i got yesterday

I am in confusion...we have shifted to ott not using dth,i have ts hd stb (got while rdtv shutdown) which was inactive from 2022...now to place upgrade request i need to recharge 200(min)+800 for upgrade...nd i think we won't be using dth later regularly...should i go for the upgrade?

my antenna also needs alignment(currently it's in d2h)...will they charge for realignment?

I am in confusion...we have shifted to ott not using dth,i have ts hd stb (got while rdtv shutdown) which was inactive from 2022...now to place upgrade request i need to recharge 200(min)+800 for upgrade...nd i think we won't be using dth later regularly...should i go for the upgrade?

my antenna also needs alignment(currently it's in d2h)...will they charge for realignment?
OTT or not this box is a great buy

OTT has its limits too and linear TV viewing is not gonna go anywhere

yes u will need to recharge your account and alignment could be free since it’s an upgrade request

If that antenna doesn’t work then u may need to buy a new antenna from Tata Play

Back
Top Bottom