Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,461

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Wow.

You got the Inverto brand Super LNB 2.0 ??? I tought they were giving some other brand one which other members have posted yesterday.

Pls post Signal Levels once installed
Technician didn’t get the vc card and still got transit delay. So I request to come for tomorrow morning. Once finished the setup will share the signal Screenshots.

Bro share LNB snap also just want to know color and port.. as of mine..my friend was there and he have no idea on all these so he only said yellow one

"Rest you check when u arrive" so curious to know
I’m out from the Home, Morning will send you the Lnb pics.

But today got so many calls after raised a issue for delay. Asm and nodal officers are contacting me and excuse and give their personal number to reach if any issues in future also.

Wow!! So great service experience. i got used so many dth networks from 2004 till now but never ever got this kind of super service in this industry before.

Wow!! So great service experience. i got used so many dth networks from 2004 till now but never ever got this kind of super service in this industry before.
Its Tata Play bro… Isko Laga Dala To Life Jingalala 😅
Same experience for me in the past with service.

see this thread bro, your issue will be resolved
No bro error is not cleared

Successfully My Two HD Box to Hd+ PVR Box Changed.

The technician Take Two Old Boxes , Two Power Adaptors, Two Remotes And One LNB From Me.

Super LNB 2.0 Established.

I Will Share Photos Tomorrow.

Thanks To DDF And Members.

nxqeA9O.jpeg

x5mcZIV.jpeg

Hi @Vadirocks bro need your help, after the HD Plus upgrade I did asset swap and moved the Binge Box as Primary connection and the upgraded HD+ box as the Secondary connection

I was using Bangla Hindi Super Value HD pack before which I lost after asset swap.
Now when I trying to add Bangla Hindi Super Value HD or Bangla Hindi Super Value HD NEW pack again, it give error 'Something Went Wrong' (Screenshot attached)
I chatted with Customer care, they are saying these packs are available for West Bengal only

I never had a West Bengal Address, How come I was using the same pack for years.
And the shameless Supervisor on chat suggesting higher Value Bangla pack, which per her is not region bound.

Yesterday here on my post, I said that I was impressed by TP Support

Can you kindly help?

Last edited:
Hi @Vadirocks bro need your help, after the HD Plus upgrade I did asset swap and moved the Binge Box as Primary connection and the upgraded HD+ box as the Secondary connection

I was using Bangla Hindi Super Value HD pack before which I lost after asset swap.
Now when I trying to add Bangla Hindi Super Value HD or Bangla Hindi Super Value HD NEW pack again, it give error 'Something Went Wrong' (Screenshot attached)
I chatted with Customer care, they are saying these packs are available for West Bengal only

I never had a West Bengal Address, How come I was using the same pack for years

Bangla Hindi Super Value HD

Can you kindly help?
Asset swap is a dangerous option

I have heard many people account gotten into a mess

And they have to run behind CC to get it fixed

Back
Top Bottom