Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,461

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Thanks bro. Offer showing in the APP.
So, Deactivated Customers and customers with SD STB also can avail this GOOD offer.
Bro, 1 more doubt.
Iam not having Original Tatasky remote with me now and
Antenna is to be fixed .
So, how much I have to pay the technician for the both in addition to Rs.799 for new STB.

Mine also upgraded. The technician took away the lnb, stb and remote.
Since old one was a chip based stb, it took 2-3 hrs for channel activation.Now it is running fine. 799 deducted from my account.
How is SD picture now

Same Here
My Technician First Asked Do You Have Broadband I Said No And Reply Why You Are Upgrading To This Box
You should have replied that you want to test starlink satellite broadband hence your upgrading, as this box has 3 tuners...

1st tuner can be used to watch live tv
2nd tuner can be for recording
3rd tuner for starlink broadband

After that technician would never ever ask such stupid questions to anyone again :lol::undecided:

Last edited:
You should have replied that you want to test starlink satellite broadband hence your upgrading, as this box has 3 tuners...

1 tuner can be used to watch live tv
2nd tuner can be for recording
3rd tuner for starlink broadband

After that technician would never ever ask such stupid questions to anyone again :lol::undecided:
He Is coming Now, Will Ask Him If He Ask Again

Deducted from balance

Tata Play doesnt have paying cash system. Everything is deducted from account for keeping transparency. They themselves say not to give cash to any agent or technician
Deducted after installation? I can see only COD n Online payment modes while placing request. @piinku1

Last edited:
He Is coming Now, Will Ask Him If He Ask Again
Just Got Call From Hin He Said I Am not Coming Someone Other Will Come At Your Place @11:30
But I Have Scheduled For 9 To 12 Slot
And I Have To Go To Work At 12.

What Should I Do Now?

Back
Top Bottom