Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,461

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
They Have Given Me An Old Used LNB

And I Am Currently Using Airtel LNB They Are Saying That Are Can Face The Problem In Return So They Have Taken My Old HDMI Cable
WxcgC9Q.jpeg

They Have Given Me An Old Used LNB

And I Am Currently Using Airtel LNB They Are Saying That Are Can Face The Problem In Return So They Have Taken My Old HDMI Cable
WxcgC9Q.jpeg
This is the Old Super LNB 1.0 from Inverto. I had this one before upgrading to PVR
Interestingly, the technician insisted on replacing this with Super LNB 2.0, stating he has to explain if he didn't replace the LNB and informed me that I would face issues if I kept this 1.0 LNB. However, I am finding lesser Signal quality in 2.0 after replacement.

Every Tech has different excuses.

Tech didn't take my old HDMI cable, he was OK if I kept it because it was tied inside the TV Cabinet. He also left the NEW HDMI cable with me.

This is the Old Super LNB 1.0 from Inverto. I had this one before upgrading to PVR
Interestingly, the technician insisted on replacing this with Super LNB 2.0, stating he has to explain if he didn't replace the LNB and informed me that I would face issues if I kept this 1.0 LNB. However, I am finding lesser Signal quality in 2.0 after replacement.

Every Tech has different excuses.

Tech didn't take my old HDMI cable, he was OK if I kept it because it was tied inside the TV Cabinet. He also left the NEW HDMI cable with me.
Does This LNB Face Problem
Or I Should File Complent

Back
Top Bottom