Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,461

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
My technician gave job to another one. He told me to come today. Now not picking my phone. Its almost 3rd day getting over.
Really frustrating worst experience for me.

Can we use Tata Play+ HD set top box with Crt tv by using AV cables, will recording function will work aren't customer care told that recording function will work only with HDMI

Bro, 1 more doubt.
Iam not having Original Tatasky remote with me now and
Antenna is to be fixed .
So, how much I have to pay the technician for the both in addition to Rs.799 for new STB.
@Vadirocks , bro pl reply to my query if u have idea.
Thanks

Can we use Tata Play+ HD set top box with Crt tv by using AV cables, will recording function will work aren't customer care told that recording function will work only with HDMI
You can safely connect the STB to CRT TV with AV cables. No issues will occur. Recording feature won't be affected and it is not related to HDMI connectivity.

If CC said so they have given you wrong information.

You can safely connect the STB to CRT TV with AV cables. No issues will occur. Recording feature won't be affected and it is not related to HDMI connectivity.

If CC said so they have given you wrong information.
Thanks for the information

Upgrade Done 😍

PmZv7Y3.jpeg

hjBlXMf.jpeg

Xk2OOFd.jpeg

A9nwqd3.jpeg

da7SUSe.jpeg

RTB07pa.jpeg

Yess demand of HD+ PVR box is more than Binge STB because now a days most televisions are smart and also many alternatives are available of OTT. But no alternative available for PVR box. PVR box was not in demand before this upgradation offer just because of its price. It was too costly but with this offer everyone is enjoying PVR STB.
Its a very good offer from Tata Play 👍🏼👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom