Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,462

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Yess demand of HD+ PVR box is more than Binge STB because now a days most televisions are smart and also many alternatives are available of OTT. But no alternative available for PVR box. PVR box was not in demand before this upgradation offer just because of its price. It was too costly but with this offer everyone is enjoying PVR STB.
Its a very good offer from Tata Play 👍🏼👍🏼
And Excellent Updation, Thread Support, Information by DDF team, Specially by @Vadirocks bro @Digital Mastermind bro and many i missed names of DDF Esteemed Contributing members..

No one this forum is charging for knowledge.. it's free and all are loved equally.. hats off 💗 THANK YOU and Keep up the good Work

placed upgrade request via inbound call from tata play CC

technician was ready to come today but i postponed to tomorrow, will recharge via some apps and portal to get maximum cashback benifits, so i need pay technician at door steps

I have Resumed my old SD box to upgrade , this was the STB which they provided FREE when migrated from mpeg2 to mpeg4.

My old HD+ box is not in used and also not receiving signal from last 3 months hence kept on PAUSE, this offer is what i was only waiting for. Only concern is that i have to return my 4 port SHARP lnb, a trusted machine piece from 2009.
technician called 2 times says coming, and finally said , sir please schedule for tomorrow.

They Have Given Me An Old Used LNB

And I Am Currently Using Airtel LNB They Are Saying That Are Can Face The Problem In Return So They Have Taken My Old HDMI Cable
WxcgC9Q.jpeg
does you old airtel lnb is regular or super lnb? how come he was comfortable by not taking back lnb?

And Excellent Updation, Thread Support, Information by DDF team, Specially by @Vadirocks bro @Digital Mastermind bro and many i missed names of DDF Esteemed Contributing members..

No one this forum is charging for knowledge.. it's free and all are loved equally.. hats off 💗 THANK YOU and Keep up the good Work

It's Out Pleasure Buddy!

Infact @Abhinav Bro! Is The First One To Find Out This Offer!

Later On @kathirkutty Checked And Shared To @Devaraj V And Myself

Devaraj Bro! Will Be Sharing Some More Inputs Soon!

Although the upgrade offer is given on the Tata Play website, no one is likely to know about it.

DDF plays a very important role in the destruction of Tata Play's HD+ boxes.

Tata Play is Obliged to DDF and its members.

As a result, many users save their money and enjoy many new features.

❤️ i would like to thank @Abhinav they for letting know first.❤️

❤️ Once again I would like to thank all the experts and members who helped in the Upgrade.❤️

I saw the offer last week tuesday or wednesday but thought its a glitch by TP

And started asking about the box to the members how's it and whats its life

Still thought its a glitch unseen by TP

On saturday booked the Upgrade and done the payment online then the money was credited as a balance.

Then saw its real on DDF thread

Once again thank to all the members @Vadirocks @Digital Mastermind @Bapun and a huge thank to @Abhinav specially the man who saved a lot of money for the members who wasn't aware of this Offer❤️🥳

Update

Our @Devaraj V Has Received Stocks Of Sat-CR LNBs Yesterday But They Are Not Sat-CR LNBs,

Some Months Back Tata Play Has Upgraded Super LNBs To Sat-CR,

All The Retrieved Super LNBs Re-Programmed As Sat-CR LNB And Distributing To The Markets,,,,

ONifg0G.jpeg

kg4sRbd.jpeg

QGSp6HS.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom