Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,468

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Still my upgrade is undone after requesting on 27th February but my question is what will happen if all stocks will over and still my request in pending?? :LOL:
That not going to happen. TP know exact number of box, they never let booking exceed than no. of upgrade box.

I have placed the upgrade request yesterday and my secondary hd box upgraded to HD + box today. Old universal lnb changed to Super Lnb 2.0 with splitter
eN4L4uq.jpeg

Last edited:
Picture quality super and Sound quality amazing than HD box but recording function not working " Your Tata Play + usage fee is over due. You will not be able to use the recording features. Press help for payment options " error showing . I have done refresh account several times but no use

Last edited:
Picture quality super and Sound quality amazing than HD box but recording function not working " Your Tata Play + usage fee is over due. You will not be able to use the recording features. Press help for payment options " error showing . I have done refresh account several times but no use
Make sure you are getting good signals and the channels that you have subscribed...

Back
Top Bottom