Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,466

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
" Your Tata Play + usage fee is over due. You will not be able to use the recording features. Press help for payment options " error showing . I have done refresh account several times but no use
Your pack is locked in period for six months if done you will not be able to enjoy this facility.

after locked in period completion you will get this facility when you do monthly subscription.

Your pack is locked in period for six months seyya pattirunthaal you will not be able to enjoy this facility.

after locked in period completion you will get this facility when you do monthly subscription.
Yes primary box in thalaiva hds semi annual pack .

Last edited:
Did u call the helpline ? Send an email if needed

That not going to happen. TP know exact number of box, they never let booking exceed no. of upgrade box.
I am daily calling to cc they just escalating my request as high priority but nothing happened..

3 days ago one technician called me but said card is not available but after that no response...

I am daily calling to cc they just escalating my request as high priority but nothing happened..

3 days ago one technician called me but said card is not available but after that no response...
Call the same technician and seek an update

Back
Top Bottom