Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,474

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
I think i got old SAT CR LNB
05YdMxj.jpeg

Those who got satcr with this upgrade is "Cherry on Cake" as satcr have better performance then super lnb..

I was unlucky... Got superlnb...
Yes, because Sat CR LNB has manual freq channel setting like 4/8/12 channel settings (user bands) for each STB connected to it.

Means each STB will be allotted one specific fixed freq from SAT CR LNB to ensure uninterrupted signals.

When upgrading Why is setup box + Dish Shown ?
Uh5lChg.jpeg
Hi do not believe this shown in tata play app. I discussed with dealer in my town. He said only pvr box is available for this price not included hdmi remote adopters. Please discuss all things with to customer care before proceeding

I just called customer care and talked about upgrading the HD+ setup box.

And when asked about Super LNB 2.0...

customer care person said he doesn't have the information.. Means No LNB 2.0

Hi do not believe this shown in tata play app. I discussed with dealer in my town. He said only pvr box is available for this price not included hdmi remote adopters. Please discuss all things with to customer care before proceeding
Either your dealer is not aware of the actuals, or he has provided false info to you.

Any box upgrade, a new box is provided which is sealed box. You get a STB, adaptor, remote, HDMI cable and batteries for remote, some reading material.

If the seal is broken of the main outer packaging box then its the customers duty to not accept the same.

Dish is not provided for upgrade WO, unless customer asks to change dish which is chargeable.

Your dealer needs training ASAP

Last edited:
I just called customer care and talked about upgrading the HD+ setup box.

And when asked about Super LNB 2.0...

customer care person said he doesn't have the information.. Means No LNB 2.0
CC doesnt know about LNB and all.

You need to discuss the same with technical team or technician

Back
Top Bottom