Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,474

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
With regards to technician, the last time he came he had taken cash from me for LNB replacement even when it was under warranty. This time this guy decides to not bother doing anything to get the best signal quality. His replies were hilarious as to why signal quality was lower than even my previous LNB. Claimed that was a superior brand and then says I have disturbance in my location. He didn't want to do anything and I didn't want to continue as I knew it would be of no use.
That's clearly not how he should behave. And never ever take cash unless insisted by customer. To curb such malpractices, TP team contacts the subscriber after each technician visit and specifically ask if the work was completed as per satisfaction and if the technician took any kind of cash at all. You have option to complaint and get a better service, they can send another technician to check if everything is perfect

That's clearly not how he should behave. And never ever take cash unless insisted by customer. To curb such malpractices, TP team contacts the subscriber after each technician visit and specifically ask if the work was completed as per satisfaction and if the technician took any kind of cash at all. You have option to complaint and get a better service, they can send another technician to check if everything is perfect
They do call and ask about the experience.

Update

Dear Team ,
Good Morning,
Have a Great Day👍👍👍

*HDPVR and HDPVR Transfer Box Software Download is going on... if any place stuck.multiple cases coming in field...*

*Solution :-*

● *Connect at Single Cable with 2 Way Splitter use Then Download Software it will happen... then remove the Spiller and Connect actual Cable...*

● *Please Changed the LNBF to Universal or SATCR and Download the Software and then change the Correct Existing LNBF Setup, it works*
Manual download also works

@Vadirocks bro , I have a defective out of warranty HD box.
Can I upgrade my defective HD (Card box) in this offer & Will I get 1 year warranty on that new Box?

@Vadirocks bro , I have a defective out of warranty HD box.
Can I upgrade my defective HD (Card box) in this offer & Will I get 1 year warranty on that new Box?

Yes You Will Get PVR Box With Warranty But If Technician Check The Box And Found It's Defective Then He May Ask You To Swap First

Yes You Will Get PVR Box With Warranty But If Technician Check The Box And Found It's Defective Then He May Ask You To Swap First
Bro then it will not be worth it for defective box.
I have another HD box also working fine & warranty till August 24.
If I upgrade my box then warranty of new Box will be till August 24 or March 25?

During upgrade we need to provide all items right ? Like hdmi cable, remote, box and lnb...now what if I don't have remote? Will they accept or else how much need to be paid?

Back
Top Bottom