Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,474

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Verified Dealers Can Help Using Their Influence But They Are Very Much Interested Only On Earnings Not On Helping DDF Memebers

Very Pathetic,,,,

Memebers Can Reach Out Me & @Devaraj V Via PM For Upgrade (If Stock Is Not Available On Your Area)

Verified Dealers Can Help Using Their Influence But They Are Very Much Interested Only On Earnings Not On Helping DDF Memebers

Very Pathetic,,,,

Memebers Can Reach Out Me & @Devaraj V Via PM For Upgrade (If Stock Is Not Available On Your Area)
@Vadirocks bro, +hd stb working in mdu dish🤔

Update

Dear Team ,
Good Morning,
Have a Great Day👍👍👍

*HDPVR and HDPVR Transfer Box Software Download is going on... if any place stuck.multiple cases coming in field...*

*Solution :-*

● *Connect at Single Cable with 2 Way Splitter use Then Download Software it will happen... then remove the Spiller and Connect actual Cable...*

● *Please Changed the LNBF to Universal or SATCR and Download the Software and then change the Correct Existing LNBF Setup, it works*

Just done with the installation. Tata Play cc must be ridiculously dumb. Here i am asking the agent on why am i unable to record anything and I get a usage fee overdue message even after refreshing. This agent is trying to send me the account balance. Seriously who is hiring these people? Once she was done with that she asked me to clear memory and claimed I might have recorded too many shows. Are you for real? I had a poor experience with installation and this technician didn't even bother to check if recording was active and he left my place in a hurry. I am regretting upgrading tbh.
YDGlK6a.jpeg

Last edited:
Just done with the installation. Tata Play cc must be ridiculously dumb. Here i am asking the agent on why am i unable to record anything and I get a usage fee overdue message even after refreshing. This agent is trying to send me the account balance. Seriously who is hiring these people? Once she was done with that she asked me to clear memory and claimed I might have recorded too many shows. Are you for real? I had a poor experience with installation and this technician didn't even bother to check if recording was active and he left my place in a hurry. I am regretting upgrading tbh.
YDGlK6a.jpeg
Technician visit might be chargeable. Just call the guy in his number or send a mail to customer service today itself.

That's sad to know. Recording services are free but they aren't enabled immediately after upgrade and box activation. Refresh the account (part of sending latest account balance details on STB by cc) and it will start working on its own after a while. You can refresh by yourself too through TP app or TP on WhatsApp.

What issues you faced with the technician?

That's sad to know. Recording services are free but they aren't enabled immediately after upgrade and box activation. Refresh the account (part of sending latest account balance details on STB by cc) and it will start working on its own after a while. You can refresh by yourself too through TP app or TP on WhatsApp.

What issues you faced with the technician?
You're right. I ended up calling the local office lady instead and she confirmed it takes upto 24hrs.

With regards to technician, the last time he came he had taken cash from me for LNB replacement even when it was under warranty. This time this guy decides to not bother doing anything to get the best signal quality. His replies were hilarious as to why signal quality was lower than even my previous LNB. Claimed that was a superior brand and then says I have disturbance in my location. He didn't want to do anything and I didn't want to continue as I knew it would be of no use.

Last edited:

For get the CC Bro. This issue can be solved with heavy refresh. Refer to my thread which i made years back, which @Abhinav bro has shared. Your issue will be solved, if not Pls email CC it will be resolved. Attach the pic of the error message in the email

Back
Top Bottom