Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,474

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
The Technician tried to install Sat CR LNB but signals weren't catching up. So he installed Super LNB 2.0. Yesterday, alert messages stopped opening on both connections i.e. HD and HD+. GSAT 24 signals and its channels also stopped working. Channels LCN change and other scrolls on Ch 999 also stopped and not working anymore.

Whenever I open alert messages, No Signal appears or just black screen with message icon at top.
Can you pls check in stb settings what lnb is being shown under system details

Also how many days did the channels work properly from upgrade date with super lnb 2.0 ?

Super LNB on both connections.
Issue is in configuration of the lnb, as a result you are not getting GSAT 24 signals

Channel 999 is on GSAT 30 and you should be able to get it….

What’s the entry point TP in system details ?

Issue is in configuration of the lnb, as a result you are not getting GSAT 24 signals

Channel 999 is on GSAT 30 and you should be able to get it….

What’s the entry point TP in system details ?
G0TGLql.jpeg

Looks like lnb is faulty or is not properly configured

How many days did you get the signals properly after upgrading stb ?
All the functions were working properly until day before yesterday. I saw this problem on HD first and then today on HD+. Help service is also gone.

So that means you are not able to watch a single channel on both STB
I'll tell you whole scenario. When I turn on STB and tune to Star Movies HD which is on GSAT 24, the channels works as usual and when I press yellow button to see messages it displays No Signal or just black screen. And then all the channels including Star Movies HD which are present under GSAT 24 displays No Signal except GSAT 30 channels. It may not look complicated but it is.

Back
Top Bottom