Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,474

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
I'll tell you whole scenario. When I turn on STB and tune to Star Movies HD which is on GSAT 24, the channels works as usual and when I press yellow button to see messages it displays No Signal or just black screen. And then all the channels including Star Movies HD which are present under GSAT 24 displays No Signal except GSAT 30 channels. It may not look complicated but it is.
So GSAT 30 channels are working fine.

And what happens if you do not press the yellow alert button ? Are you able to continue watching GSAT 24 channels ?

Yes GSAT 24 channels works when I don't press yellow button.
Did you try resetting the stb ?

I feel lnb is faulty and is not able to receive signals from some transponder or is not properly configured

This issue occurs for super lnb and doesn’t happen in sat CR lnb

Did you try resetting the stb ?

I feel lnb is faulty and is not able to receive signals from some transponder or is not properly configured

This issue occurs for super lnb and doesn’t happen in sat CR lnb
I have done everything and now I'm fed up with these issues. Please tell me will technician charge if he change the LNB to Sat CR? And can I tell him to upgrade my secondary connection also. He is very polite and well-mannered.

I have done everything and now I'm fed up with these issues. Please tell me will technician charge if he change the LNB to Sat CR? And can I tell him to upgrade my secondary connection also. He is very polite and well-mannered.
Yes i faced this issue before my LNB change to Sat CR after replaced my LNB to Sat CR all issue has gone

Same issue But whenever black screen comes to all Gsat 24 channels 99% MTV Beats HD works tune to 820 and 811 and get back to the channel you want to see it will come

I also upgraded my existing Tata Sky HD box with Tata Sky + HD PVR.

Some Pics:

0O2xfm4.jpeg

CfFHrI0.jpeg

zfGtjOe.jpeg

kINQ1hT.jpeg

5KRS1X4.jpeg

Ib4bC3a.jpeg

f2RHuMC.jpeg

OxtlNoB.jpeg
It is necessary to replaced universal lnb?

Back
Top Bottom