Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,480

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
XLCNEim.jpeg

Why is tuner 2 and tuner 3 status not available?

@Ronit Saha bro since you have both boxes want you to try something...please set your binge+ output to 1080p 60hz and enable sdr to HDR , then pls compare the picture quality with pvr box and let me know...
Also is the sound quality of pvr box same as binge+ box or better?

I had one old Technicolor box (2015 model) which had better audio and video quality than binge+, unfortunately it stopped receiving signals and no technician to repair

🙏🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
@HappySoul bro, in the past I have told you that the PQ of HD+ PVR STB is at par or is better than the previously available Technicolor HD STB

I have compared and have found it this way…

One thing I noticed…

Prior to 2022 the HD+ PVR STB used to hang a lot, may be due to some software issues which may have not been properly optimised.

From 2023 I have been seeing that all the bugs and hanging issues have been completely fixed and the stb is smooth to operate.

Tata Play has done a very good work in this field in keeping this STB optimised.

After upgrade Gsat 24 signal is only 40% . when told technician to allign dish properly, he told to contact tataplay customer care.What should I do? He took almost 4 hrs to install. He told that he had never installed this type of box. This is his first time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom