Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,485

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Bro let me buy first 😅
I said I will buy and try, if it is fine (picture quality upto my expectations) I will keep it else sell it ₹799 plus shipping charges.
I wanted to know there are buyers or not else my ₹799 will be wasted...

If you are interested, Shall I place upgrade request?

If you are interested, no loss for you because you are getting pvr box ₹799 without giving/paying for old box and accessories
I don’t know why you are so much concerned about PQ ???

Honestly saying when I shifted from cable TV, I didn’t even bother to check with set top box provides the best picture quality. I took what was provided

I don’t know why you are so much concerned about PQ ???

Honestly saying when I shifted from cable TV, I didn’t even bother to check with set top box provides the best picture quality. I took what was provided
See bro over time requirement changes..back in 90s we had crt tv and those cable network were providing hd like quality..during that time, there was no concept of sd, hd , uhd but picture quality was super clear...in today's time, when we have large screen tv and most of the important channels are still sd channels and we are paying huge amount, definitely anyone would expect best out of their tv and money.. it should not be like you buy 8k tv and use cable network 😅

Back
Top Bottom