Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
WvM8aFF.jpeg

71igQdw.jpeg
This remote looks way bigger than the current one. I hope I may get this remote and old red Sky branding box with my second upgrade.

Please tell me how to match/verify details on box and set top box ?? Actually I am out of station so, what technician did, I don't know

I proudly said I'm @DreamDTH member💥🔥⭐

Proud!

Few year back when l informed Zee DTH young engineer about Dreamdth thinking of that he will get benefit from DDF valuable trick & info afterall he had dth odu fitting tool. Within a week Zee DTH removed fta viewing trick, may be he informed the trick to the dth. Dont know he a loyal engineer or greedy for promotion boy. l blaming me it for lifetime. Never let dth employee where we get info from.

No all are favor here to favour ddf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proud!

Few year back when l informed Zee DTH young engineer about Dreamdth thinking of that he will get benefit from DDF valuable trick & info afterall he had dth odu fitting tool. Within a week Zee DTH removed fta viewing trick, may be he informed the trick to the dth. Dont know he a loyal engineer or greedy for promotion boy. l blaming me it for lifetime. Never let dth employee where we get info from.

No all are favor here to favour ddf.
In my scenario .... i surprised engineer ...in your scenario...engineer surprised you🤣🤣 @Roleplayer bro.. there is difference between technical and trick.... trick must not to be shared😉 only DM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock