Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
I would like to thank @Digital Mastermind and @arhun @Vicky for giving the confidence to switch to this box..I won't sell it 😅

Here is my reviews as compared to binge+
The picture quality is pvr box is really good almost same as binge+ ..in HDR mode, binge+ picture is slightly sharper than pvr box , not much difference but still..the AQ is better in pvr box like my old Technicolor hd box , it has better voice clarity , better treble and bass

The build quality is super premium even the cardboard box is premium quality. The remote quality is also premium, it is heavier than normal hd box and feels premium to hold in hand. Play/pause works flawlessly. They didn't provide me hdmi cable so didn't take my old hdmi cable too , anyway using hdmi 2.1 cable so no issue. .

I found one issue- whenever switching channels there is slight delay with black screen and if I switch to some unsubscribed channel which shows black screen, stay there for sometime and then again if I switch to some subscribed channel the brightness is increasing slowly (not always but maximum time)..I had this bug in Technicolor hd box but I thought maybe because it is old box that's why but this box has also this issue and I am thinking it is because of the card because none of the cardless box has this issue..anyway won't go to unsubscribed channels 😅

Final verdict, super happy with the box ! Thanks to all DDF forur members for this offer and sharing information whenever requested 🙏

Those who are eligible and not upgraded, please upgrade it before they withdraw the offer..it's a steal deal...

Last edited:
Just ADTV user dreams
u6goa50.png

I would like to thank @Digital Mastermind and @arhun @Vicky for giving the confidence to switch to this box..I won't sell it 😅

Here is my reviews as compared to binge+
The picture quality is pvr box is really good almost same as binge+ ..in HDR mode, binge+ picture is slightly sharper than pvr box , not much difference but still..the AQ is better in pvr box like my old Technicolor hd box , it has better voice clarity , better treble and bass

The build quality is super premium even the cardboard box is premium quality. The remote quality is also premium, it is heavier than normal hd box and feels premium to hold in hand. Play/pause works flawlessly. They didn't provide me hdmi cable so didn't take my old hdmi cable too , anyway using hdmi 2.1 cable so no issue. .

I found one issue- whenever switching channels there is slight delay with black screen and if I switch to some unsubscribed channel which shows black screen, stay there for sometime and then again if I switch to some subscribed channel the brightness is increasing slowly (not always but maximum time)..I had this bug in Technicolor hd box but I thought maybe because it is old box that's why but this box has also this issue and I am thinking it is because of the card because none of the cardless box has this issue..anyway won't go to unsubscribed channels 😅

Final verdict, super happy with the box ! Thanks to all DDF forur members for this offer and sharing information whenever requested 🙏

Those who are eligible and not upgraded, please upgrade it before they withdraw the offer..it's a steal deal...
Great! Happy to hear you liked it.

Additionally, Have you done any changes in TV display settings.. like color sharpness etc..

Ok so I am back

So I am at flat today.. since upgrade I have not been here.. I also got same LNB.. pics
GQPPkJe.jpeg

lYIrFXR.jpeg

zZLdqb2.jpeg
What's your satellite settings? Can you share please?

Btw you are also from odisha right? Because my box also came from bhubaneswar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock