Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Got this remote in upgrade, i think its 10 years old stb remote

XWQaSXz.jpeg
i belive this was supplied with first lot of Transfer box, i am holding old HD box(2 tuner/2 wire) and remote looks like
a42Ah0h.png

Guys they installed this lnb but for some channels not getting signal for gsat24 k1, in the installation screen he selected just lnb not satcr

What should be the settings?
My God, they provided you with a Inverto Quad LNB ??? How many ports does this LNB have cant see from the Pic. Well it has 4 user bands only...

This is not a SAT CR nor Super LNB bro. @Vadirocks bro what LNB is this ???

Yes see if you are getting Signals in other GSAT 30 and 24 TPs,
Share screenshot of channel 100

My God, they provided you with a Inverto Quad LNB ??? How many ports does this LNB have cant see from the Pic. Well it has 4 user bands only...

This is not a SAT CR nor Super LNB bro. @Vadirocks bro what LNB is this ???

Yes see if you are getting Signals in other GSAT 30 and 24 TPs,
Share screenshot of channel 100
It has 2 ports
Technician playing with the setting..let them finish, then I will share

TQvaUwc.jpeg

nMAgqlv.jpeg

Say suppose a customer has 4 Multi TV connections and all of the STB are HD + PVR stb
And SAT CR LNB only has 8 channel user bands, so 4x3 will be 12 user bands needed for 4 STB to work properly

Will they provide super LNB then ? As I guess same is the case with MDU connection as SAT CR maximum capacity is 8 user bands

Tried with 8 channel didn't work... So I have set back to default 4 channels
Here is the signal of home channel

I was getting more signal but after 2 hr of work they got frustrated and left it.

PXwICH5.jpeg

So has the lnb seting been set to SAT CR or Super or Universal LNB ?
Sat cr
Also the lnb has 2 ports - one golden color and normal silver color

Earlier they plugged to the normal port and set the lnb type to lnb only, I was getting signals in almost all channels except few like mastii..then they called their manager or someone, who advised to plug to the golden port and set the lnb type to satcr which fixed the issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock