DDF Exclusive Tata Play Mobile App News, Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 52,286
Unable to use Tata Play app because of below reason (recharge)
Igeo3YY.png

Just press "x" icon on top right, doing so this recharge reminder message will most likely be removed
That banner is not removed even after clicking on the X icon, even if I am clicking anywhere else, nothing is happening.

That banner is not removed even after clicking on the X icon, even if I am clicking anywhere else, nothing is happening.

Maybe some technical glitch, close the app and open again or try uninstalling and installing it again else contact Tata Play customer care desk, they shall certainly help resolve this issue

These type of issue happens in iPhone in many apps, many times not works properly😕
No hindi feed available of Nick channel in iphone tata play mobile app.
But available in android app.

Edited- just now updated the app, hindi feed available now.

Last edited:
Maybe some technical glitch, close the app and open again or try uninstalling and installing it again else contact Tata Play customer care desk, they shall certainly help resolve this issue
Tried everything but issue not resolved

It is iOS app bug, you should have been able to hide that banner but the given button was not working. Try reporting through app store, contacting cc is useless, they will waste your time and nothing will happen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock