DDF Exclusive Tata Play Mobile App News, Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 52,497
₹9220.69 balance. Why did you recharge such high amount?
Firstly I bought Binge Connection in 6000 offer in summer last year then in December I want Secondary Connection. So instead of paying 900/- for Multi Tv. I bought Tata Play HD connection from market in 3100/- with 4000/- balance (without ODU).
And after installation next day I merge my Old (Binge +) connection to new Tata play HD. And balance got merge.
In total, I pay 9100/- and got 10,000/- as balance with two connection. (One complete and 2nd without ODU).

New recharge screen
Wste9Ti.png

Firstly I bought Binge Connection in 6000 offer in summer last year then in December I want Secondary Connection. So instead of paying 900/- for Multi Tv. I bought Tata Play HD connection from market in 3100/- with 4000/- balance (without ODU).
And after installation next day I merge my Old (Binge +) connection to new Tata play HD. And balance got merge.
In total, I pay 9100/- and got 10,000/- as balance with two connection. (One complete and 2nd without ODU).
I have HD box and aksed my local dealer to install 2nd connection with binge plus box with Rs 6000 offer but he says that there is no offer in secondary action. He says If I take a new connection with new ID he will give some discount in that Rs 6000 offer. Is it true bro?

I have HD box and aksed my local dealer to install 2nd connection with binge plus box with Rs 6000 offer but he says that there is no offer in secondary action. He says If I take a new connection with new ID he will give some discount in that Rs 6000 offer. Is it true bro?
Yes you have to take a complete new connection and you will be alloted with a new ID.
I did the same, firstly there is Official Tata Play Service Centre / Consumer Centre in my area and I asked them that I don't want ODU just need COMPLETE Box only (with HDMI, Remote etc.) So they were saying in 400/- less we can give you Box with 4000/- balance.
But I rejected this because in 3600/- from Amazon I was getting complete new connection with 4000/- balance.

2nd I visited my local dealer he was giving 600/- (3400/- me 4000/- balance) but I told him about Amazon offer 😂 then he gave me in 3100/- with 4000/- balance.

Try to take Binge box (with all accessories of box) in 5100/- with 6000/- balance otherwise on Amazon you are getting Complete new connection (with Dish Antenna) in 5599/- with 6000/- (pic below)
*BUT DO CONTACT AMAZON SELLER IF YOU WISH TO OPT FOR IT

Also remember I was already having unused new Tata Play Antenna and cable.
If you want to use same existing dish antenna then you have to purchase Tata Play Dual Port LNB and wire.

Wire cost in Tata Play is 12/- per metre and 8/- per metre in Airtel ( From Authorised Airtel Service Centre).

Yes you have to take a complete new connection and you will be alloted with a new ID.
I did the same, firstly there is Official Tata Play Service Centre / Consumer Centre in my area and I asked them that I don't want ODU just need COMPLETE Box only (with HDMI, Remote etc.) So they were saying in 400/- less we can give you Box with 4000/- balance.
But I rejected this because in 3600/- from Amazon I was getting complete new connection with 4000/- balance.

2nd I visited my local dealer he was giving 600/- (3400/- me 4000/- balance) but I told him about Amazon offer 😂 then he gave me in 3100/- with 4000/- balance.

Try to take Binge box (with all accessories of box) in 5100/- with 6000/- balance otherwise on Amazon you are getting Complete new connection (with Dish Antenna) in 5599/- with 6000/- (pic below)
*BUT DO CONTACT AMAZON SELLER IF YOU WISH TO OPT FOR IT

Also remember I was already having unused new Tata Play Antenna and cable.
If you want to use same existing dish antenna then you have to purchase Tata Play Dual Port LNB and wire.

Wire cost in Tata Play is 12/- per metre and 8/- per metre in Airtel ( From Authorised Airtel Service Centre).
So how you get 10000 in 9100 in same ID. As you had already a connection?

For me it's always accurate. I use temporary suspension service frequently and when I resume the deactive message screen goes away after refreshing once only.
hKRa6Go.jpg
You has 9220 in account . So why your expiry date is 18 Feb.

How to merge bro? Please help
After buying new connection, same/next day contact customer care they will raise a request on behalf of you and Tata Play will call you within 24-48 hours and tell them to merge my old ID with new ID.

Remember your both connection must be with Same Name and old ID should be atleast 150 days old.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock