Tata Sky Completed 3 Months Without Migration

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 136
  • Views: Views 10,391
RE: Tata Sky Completed 2 Months Without Migration

Then why Mr Nagpal says they have to replace only 5 - 6 millions ?

bro.ourselves is the only speculation.tatasky officials know correctly.harit nagpal know everything.

dinesh19 said:
bro.ourselves is the only speculation.tatasky officials know correctly.harit nagpal know everything.

Channel not decide by Mr.nagpal it's decide by vikram mehra(Chief Commercial Officer) of tata sky.:k

Karan Rockz said:
Channel not decide by Mr.nagpal it's decide by vikram mehra(Chief Commercial Officer) of tata sky.:k

but the agreements of channels sign by Mr.Nagpal ;):k

Rushil.D said:
but the agreements of channels sign by Mr.Nagpal ;):k

No bro it's also the work of vikram mehra.:k I heard from somewhere that Vikram mehra have the power to choose channels but don't know what's the work of Mr.Nagpal ??

Karan Rockz said:
No bro it's also the work of vikram mehra.:k I heard from somewhere that Vikram mehra have the power to choose channels but don't know what's the work of Mr.Nagpal ??

bro Mr Nagpal is CEO and MD of Tata Sky They Have All Powers To Do Any Thing in tata sky They Have More Power Than Mr Vikram Mehra

Rushil.D said:
bro Mr Nagpal is CEO and MD of Tata Sky They Have All Powers To Do Any Thing in tata sky They Have More Power Than Mr Vikram Mehra

Then I think Vikram Mehra decides which channels they will launch and channel addition date is also decides by Mr.Mehra and Mr.Nagpal job is only to sign channel agreements.:u

bro..all are misleading my words.my words are about number of stbs to be replaced

Rushil.D said:

Who is chairman of Tata Sky ??:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock