Tata Sky FAQs

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent a mail to Tata Sky asking two basic questions.
They replied.

1. Can I change the ownership of Tata Sky Connection?

Ans: Yes, you can. First you have to give NOC that you have no objection regarding transfer of ownership. Please download and fill up the attached doc with this mail.

2. How to terminate my Tata Sky Connection?

What will happen to Dish and STB?

Ans: Why should you want to terminate Tata Sky connection, let us know.
In case, you want to terminate, mail us.

Dish and STB will remain at your premises.

Thanks.

if you wish to dump tata sky. tata sky will not refund any money. neither they will take back the dish and stb. The dish will be laying idle at your terrace and stb you can keep it in your almirah.

and neither you can sell to someone else as everyone knows that tata sky has less number of channels but charge heavily.:):'(

Greatachiever said:
...and neither you can sell to someone else as everyone knows that tata sky has less number of channels but charge heavily.:):'(

Really.... you mean now a days TataSky is unable to sell their SD STBs.... :huh

mystic said:
Greatachiever said:
...and neither you can sell to someone else as everyone knows that tata sky has less number of channels but charge heavily.:):'(

Really.... you mean now a days TataSky is unable to sell their SD STBs.... :huh

yeah mystic bro only the new customers who are not doing homework and not checking the channels available will buy tata sky.

if they do proper homework then surely they will buy now videocon d2h or airtel digital tv.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock