Tata Sky lost rights to transmit NEO channels!!

Sadiq said:
I think all the matched played by Inida and played in India only be transmitted through DD National. India playing outside of India won't be played.. This is what I remember from the news I heared till now... Please confirm...
You are wrong. All limited over cricket(No Test) is available in DD National.

All India cricket matches Live on DD National be it on India or away from it. And sorry for the abusive words. Extremely sorry.

but what about test matches? Why everyone is supporting Tatasky when in fact they should not have removed neo channels? If they thought the cost is too much, they could have made the channels a la carte.

Test matches will not be telecast on DD.

This is very bad move by TS.

timkamat said:
but what about test matches? Why everyone is supporting Tatasky when in fact they should not have removed neo channels? If they thought the cost is too much, they could have made the channels a la carte.
No one is supporting TataSky and NEO's move is also not acceptable as they have not much TV right. Neo should buy more TV right & launch HD channel or sell its sports division and exit business as two or three TV rights isn't enough to run two sports channel throughout the year. But who knows may be TataSky add these channels for that series only(instead of whole year) just like SixHD was added for IPL 2013 season and then removed.

Keeping aside the dispute in between them , the concern shown by Neo Sports towards the customers of TataSky, sending them SMSs, giving Advts. advising them to seek refund etc. is childish. This is a new trend which should not be welcomed.The reasons for termination may be conveyed in a gentle manner to their viewers.

Re: RE: Tata Sky lost rights to transmit NEO channels!!

soorya_g said:
Keeping aside the dispute in between them , the concern shown by Neo Sports towards the customers of TataSky, sending them SMSs, giving Advts. advising them to seek refund etc. is childish. This is a new trend which should not be welcomed.The reasons for termination may be conveyed in a gentle manner to their viewers.

Similar issue happened in usa between showtime and warner bro cable. Warner bros threatned to remove all showtime network channels from there cable.... showtime did a big advertising blast like neo. They showed video ad all over the country saying warner bros threatnthreatning to remove thier channel asking too much carriage fee. Same issue... just google conflict between showtime network and warner bros.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Similar issue happened in usa between showtime and warner bro cable. Warner bros threatned to remove all showtime network channels from there cable.... showtime did a big advertising blast like neo. They showed video ad all over the country saying warner bros threatnthreatning to remove thier channel asking too much carriage fee. Same issue... just google conflict between showtime network and warner bros.

So it happens not only in India but also in rest of the world.:D

Re: RE: Tata Sky lost rights to transmit NEO channels!!

dipayan said:
So it happens not only in India but also in rest of the world.:D

Yes..
And i believe neo is copying their stratergy. It looks like that:huh:

Agree with neo.

Actually neo shut gets agreed with 45 lakh and continued with tata sky instead of spending lakhs for Advt, SMS and other expenditure for removal .

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock