Tata Sky may add 134 new channels in the coming weeks

SUNIEL said:
They need to improve software in such way that recorded content can run only on that unique stb.

I think tata sky know how to do it. But does now want to do it as it may have some impact on their dvr sale.

So what I suggest is introduce USB recording on DVR also, so DVD sales also keep going.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

134 Channels seems a distant cry. But they will definitely add 30 to 40 more channels specially regional. They badly need to improve their Bengali Channel count as after the removal of so popular Ruposhi Bangla, Bengali content looks a bit feeble. News Time Bangla, Tara Muzik etc must be added with immediate effect.

shiwesh said:
I think tata sky know how to do it. But does now want to do it as it may have some impact on their dvr sale.
Nobody can stop the technology advancement. Only the conservatives will lose the battle ultimately.

@Bishnu

I mailed several times about News Time Bangla, Dhoom Music, Khobor 365 Din etc. But, you know, TS and Rose Valley relation not well now. Recently, Ruposi Bangla dropped.

Also requested Tara Muzik, Channel 10, Planet M Cinema and Mahuaa Khobor.

But got standard template reply only!

Huge chance of Tara Muzik. News Time Bangla can't say now as Tata not having good relations with Rose Valley Group now as Ruposhi Bangla removed recently.

rose Vally have 3 popular bengali ch.
1. Dhoom Music
2. Ruposhi Bengala
3. News Time
4. Planet M Cinema (Rose Vally + i core Group)

so we miss all

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock