DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Multi TV Pack wef 1st Feb.

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 12,869
currently in multi tv can you use different base pack ?

No but the whole point of this TRAI exercise was that customer can choose and select their channels, Most people watch different channels and thus have second or third TV. Is there any way to bring this to notice of TRAI?

No but the whole point of this TRAI exercise was that customer can choose and select their channels, Most people watch different channels and thus have second or third TV. Is there any way to bring this to notice of TRAI?

You can tweet but i hardly doubt it will help as Multi TV regulation is left out to what DPO wants. So better separate multi TV and use different plan. I am sure all DPO will allow it

You can tweet but i hardly doubt it will help as Multi TV regulation is left out to what DPO wants. So better separate multi TV and use different plan. I am sure all DPO will allow it
Yes Tata Sky Allow It
I did 2 years ago
No charge; i can be done with calling cc

As of now Tata Sky is not allowing any separation, just had 15 min fight with customer service, they are like drones/robots just repeating the prices mentioned on the first post of this thread.

Yes Tata Sky Allow It
I did 2 years ago
No charge; i can be done with calling cc

How did they allow? I just had long fight with customer service and they are just repeating the prices on first post.

Did you buy in different names? Mention full procedure.

As of now Tata Sky is not allowing any separation, just had 15 min fight with customer service, they are like drones/robots just repeating the prices mentioned on the first post of this thread.

But as per PK he did it

How did they allow? I just had long fight with customer service and they are just repeating the prices on first post.

Did you buy in different names? Mention full procedure.
Just Called Them and said to convert my multi tv as a separate connection so they taken request and called back next day to confirm and given new id and told to recharge rs200 and call again to active secondary stb to that id

Just Called Them and said to convert my multi tv as a separate connection so they taken request and called back next day to confirm and given new id and told to recharge rs200 and call again to active secondary stb to that id
Pk bro can it be done only by cc chat????

No, you have to take exact same channels, cannot change anything. Quite pathetic really, there is no choice in this case, we have to complain to TRAI about this, we are able to choose and select channels only on primary connection which completely defeats the purpose of this new regime.
Please complain to trai . tell me how to complain .address please

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock