Tata Sky Package Calulator: Easily change channel packages and lower your bill

Reaction score
I recently got Tata Sky and I love it. It is definitely better than the ‘dabba’ cable.
However Tata Sky has one major flaw – Channel Packages.
Normally cable operators charge you a fixed monthly fee and in return, you get (theoretically) all the channels.

But Tata Sky's package concept is complicated and you end up paying for channels which you don't want to watch.

I decided to make an app which would do all the number crunching for me and tell me the best (read Cheapest) plan for the channels which I select.
tataskypackagecalculator.png

You do have a fair idea of which channels you watch. Simply select those channels in the app and when you have selected all the channels which you want, hit the ‘Continue >>‘ button.

The app tries all possible combinations of 6 main packages + 12 regional packs + 14 Add On packs + individual channels and will pick the one with the lowest cost.
If you are happy with the plan, you can also send an email to Tata Sky reps to tell them to modify your package from the app itself. Just make sure, you have your ‘Subscriber No.’ in hand.
*I don’t work for Tata Sky nor is this an official Tata Sky app. I made it for myself and it worked. I’m sharing it in the hope that others may find it useful.
Remember with great power comes great responsibility!

lgppr40105+great-power-great-responsibility-spiderman-art-print-221x300.jpg

Check out this video of the Tata Sky Package Calculator in action -
Youtube video

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock