Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

Well thats fine....once tatasky signals r avail in Andaman doesnt mean the signals r from Gsat 31 only...even Gsat 10 also covering Andaman too...so how can we confirm its Gsat 31 ...its just a guessings only ...
There is no concrete evidence the Horizontal Transponders migrated to Gsat 31...
As i said the New Transponders got in NIT makes it more doubts as they r in new parameters.. if not Gsat 31 then from which sat they were coming...if they r from Gsat 31 then whats the purpose of these migrated added in new sat itself...13+12 =25 Transponders in Gsat 31 ..that too all Horizontal...

Then Those TPs Belongs To Which Satellite?

Gsat 10? No! We All Know That Gsat 10 Have Only 12 TPs!

And Finally Yes! Gsat 10 Signals Are Available In Andhaman Island

Then Those TPs Belongs To Which Satellite?

Gsat 10? No! We All Know That Gsat 10 Have Only 12 TPs!

And Finally Yes! Gsat 10 Signals Are Available In Andhaman Island
Y not No!...any sats can add Transponders according to the availability of power resources...remember what happened in Measat...they added few for Sun network as insat power failled...even in foriegn countries still creating new Transponders...

Y not No!...any sats can add Transponders according to the availability of power resources...remember what happened in Measat...they added few for Sun network as insat power failled...even in foriegn countries still creating new Transponders...
Remember GSAT 10 has C Band also which they not given to any Broadcasters so its empty. So i think Ts have done some deal with ISRO in 2016 itself to use Dual Polarity in Gsat 10 n yes it possible to Have both H & V In same sat if Needed . So you said right .

Remember GSAT 10 has C Band also which they not given to any Broadcasters so its empty. So i think Ts have done some deal with ISRO in 2016 itself to use Dual Polarity in Gsat 10 n yes it possible to Have both H & V In same sat if Needed . So you said right .
U really got the point...(y)

Anyway theywill shift channels to Gsat31 because for that the satellite changed its location

U really got the point...(y)

Then explain me 1 BIG Point:

Why H Tps Signals are weak at day time and strong at Night time, whereas V Tps are Strong through day and night (no change) if u guys say H and V are from GSAT 10 itself and not GSAT 31.

Why H Tps Signals are weak at day time and strong at Night time, whereas V Tps are Strong through day and night (no change) if u guys say H and V are from GSAT 10 itself and not GSAT 31.
I'm not saying its not from Gsat 31 nor I'm saying its from Gsat 10 H Tps . I was just saying that H Tps activation can be possible in Gsat 10 also . So we don't know now on the H Tps are from Gsat 10/Gsat 31. We're all just assuming from different websites updates. Now here the point bhat sir has got is that what were those 13 new Tps which were added on 27 Sep from which sat they were n why those are still not active . So he thinks those were actually from Gsat 31 n they're testing it still . Now Ts beaming Channels from Gsat 10 H Tps . I'm right said sir :huh:

I'm not saying its not from Gsat 31 nor I'm saying its from Gsat 10 H Tps . I was just saying that H Tps activation can be possible in Gsat 10 also . So we don't know now on the H Tps are from Gsat 10/Gsat 31. We're all just assuming from different websites updates. Now here the point bhat sir has got is that what were those 13 new Tps which were added on 27 Sep from which sat they were n why those are still not active . So he thinks those were actually from Gsat 31 n they're testing it still . Now Ts beaming Channels from Gsat 10 H Tps . I'm right said sir :huh:

I can explain, u cannot test same TPs with same frew on new sat as it can cause signal interuptions, so they tested with different freq that were never used.

Once testing was finished they shifted the existing Tps to new Sat from old one.

Regarding signals we cant say much bcoz its depending on various aspects...H polarity always more effected than V polarity...the weather plays big part in recieving signals in our STB..even U cant get same signal in V polarity all day all time...now every one may have to fine tune the LNB as they r from new sat...if anyones LNB is in right position of recieving both pol signals then they might not need it...ur al8gnment maybe tuned to perfection for present home TP which is Vertical..actually users who knows tracking doesnt set the LNB for Home TP which have heighest signal...i always set to the weekest TP signal level to optimum level...

Yes...all r just speculating and calculations as there r no evidence for Gsat 31 has been operating with old H TPs...even sitrs likes of lyngsat too showing wrong info...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock