Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

Y not No!...any sats can add Transponders according to the availability of power resources...remember what happened in Measat...they added few for Sun network as insat power failled...even in foriegn countries still creating new Transponders...

Ok Then What Is Gsat 31 Doing In 83*E?

Who Will Use The 12 TPs Gsat 31?

Why Tata Sky Technicians Given A Day Training In The Name Of Satellite Migration To Gsat 31? (I Have The Video Footage Also)

Signal Level Is Huge Difference Between H & V - Polarisation!

Why Tata Sky Technicians Given A Day Training In The Name Of Satellite Migration To Gsat 31? (I Have The Video Footage Also)

Please share vedio footage link

I can explain, u cannot test same TPs with same frew on new sat as it can cause signal interuptions, so they tested with different freq that were never used.

Once testing was finished they shifted the existing Tps to new Sat from old one.
As far as i had seen there is no need to add multiple TP to NIT for testing...NIT is showing the TPs which has been decided by tatasky to add their network list...
Testing is going through Data transfers which is totally Hidden from every trackers...no need of any perticular Frequency which we think/guess...i had seen this done in Gsat 10 activation time...

Forget it bro, some people will still try to keep putting up questions on our assumptions.

We know the reality, but some people dont want to accept the facts i and many others have put up.

Just one point, that Lyngsat has not updated the list. Lol Common lot other sats are lot updated with latest data.

For what purpose Gsat 31 located in 83°E? The same purpose will be fullfilled surely... Once a broadcaster makes an agreement they will use Gsat31 12 Transponders..
BTW have the video shows and mentioned as migration to Gsat 31 itself...even if so it will occur and willbe migrate to Gsat 31...i think the training was to realign the Dish/LNB to finetune signals as H TP is now from differant sat..

For what purpose Gsat 31 located in 83°E? The same purpose will be fullfilled surely... Once a broadcaster makes an agreement they will use Gsat31 12 Transponders..
BTW have the video shows and mentioned as migration to Gsat 31 itself...even if so it will occur and willbe migrate to Gsat 31...i think the training was to realign the Dish/LNB to finetune signals as H TP is now from differant sat..

Pls if possible share the video

Forget it bro, some people will still try to keep putting up questions on our assumptions.

We know the reality, but some people dont want to accept the facts i and many others have put up.

Just one point, that Lyngsat has not updated the list. Lol Common lot other sats are lot updated with latest data.
If my comments hurt some peoples belief then sorry for that...
No more comments from me...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock