Tata Sky vs Airtel vs Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 7,466

I think HD Dish TV is giving more sharper picture than Tatasky as SD picture quality may be better in Tatasky

I am a proud Dish tv user, I am not sure may be some people disagree with my statement,
But I strongly suggest you that you please edit the title, remove last part "vs DishTV"
and choose either from TS or Airtel

I think dish TV reason reduced network capacity feesh, but I uses tata Sky reason I have a one year reacharge 😑

Fully agree, there is nothing Like Tatasky Live at the Moment which gives me HD chs without HD subscription on my STB :love:
Same here bro, I can watch match in full HD on Star sports without subscription of Hotstar. I like TS web live more than JIO tv in blustacks.

Even Airtel TV app has excellent streaming quality and provides lots to choose from but i feel they should charge some amount atleast for premium content. Free culture will ruin mobile networks and directly impact service quality as already evident.

Even Airtel TV app has excellent streaming quality and provides lots to choose from but i feel they should charge some amount atleast for premium content. Free culture will ruin mobile networks and directly impact service quality as already evident.

Main issue is you need airtel SIM, same with JioTV. So Voda+Idea user like me or other ISP users are out of question. Also no PC site/app. There is bluestack but with emulator it will always lag. But no such issue with Tatasky Live

Last edited:
Same here bro, I can watch match in full HD on Star sports without subscription of Hotstar. I like TS web live more than JIO tv in blustacks.

Now with TRAI Order and scrapping of HD Access Fee they will have to stop providing HD channels for free on the OTT platform.

Now with TRAI Order and scrapping of HD Access Fee they will have to stop providing HD channels for free on the OTT platform.

Initially from Feb1, TS stopped HD chs, but after 1 week they start all HD chs, now all chs are playing even if you have corresponding SD ch subscribed in TV, no HD subscription required on TV

Back
Top Bottom