Tata Sky vs Airtel vs Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 7,466

Best buy would be Airtel. Channel quality is good in both SD & HD. Only issue I found was with Internet TV where the SD channel quality isn't that great. And from past experiences I can say in the coming days if prices reduce due to competition Airtel would offer better deals than everyother operator. Also with DTH connection you would be getting Airtel TV premium which gives free access to ZEE5 ALTBalaji Hotstar eros HOOQ and many more streaming apps apart for normal TV channels.

Last edited:
Even Airtel TV app has excellent streaming quality and provides lots to choose from but i feel they should charge some amount atleast for premium content. Free culture will ruin mobile networks and directly impact service quality as already evident.
No way, Airtel TV app is no where near to TS Live in terms of quality. They don't even provide 1080p stream to most of the channels only 3-4 channels have that after all just restricted to 720p. Also HD channels are very less on Airtel Live TV.

No way, Airtel TV app is no where near to TS Live in terms of quality. They don't even provide 1080p stream to most of the channels only 3-4 channels have that after all just restricted to 720p. Also HD channels are very less on Airtel Live TV.

Main issue : No Windows version :mad:

If you've airtel DTH connection then airtel sim is not required. It'll run with your RMN.
Please tell me the steps on how to login with my rmn then. I can't access even when I login with my mobile number which is non Airtel

Back
Top Bottom