tata sky will add new channels

Sanjeev

Contributor
Reaction score
hello guys just i spoke to tata sky customer care regarding addition of new channels and they told me that from next month new channels will be added they didn't tell me that whether it will be hd or sd channel but yes they told me that new channels will come and regarding ten hd channel addition they told that they are in the process of adding it but they will take some time

this looks like a custom reply only which all are hearing everytime...

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
hello guys just i spoke to tata sky customer care regarding addition of new channels and they told me that from next month new channels will be added they didn't tell me that whether it will be hd or sd channel but yes they told me that new channels will come and regarding ten hd channel addition they told that they are in the process of adding it but they will take some time

for TEN HD they are in Process from 6 months...... :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I asked in their online chat yesterday, he told they have no information about upcoming channels.

guys keep on demanding from tata sky to add espn , star cricket, star sports in grand sports [pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock