Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter sayan.sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 187
  • Views Views: Views 23,853
August 2014 is final to start operations on new satellite. INSAT 4A contract will end on March 2015. so they have to realign all 11.5 million dish antennas. They told that this work is harder and the same will take much more time than MPEG 4 migration. Actually Tata sky is in big trouble now. They will start training of their team within 1 month. From August Tata sky service will continue on two satellites together till March 2015.

sayan.sunny said:
August 2014 is final to start operations on new satellite. INSAT 4A contract will end on March 2015. so they have to realign all 11.5 million dish antennas. They told that this work is harder and the same will take much more time than MPEG 4 migration. Actually Tata sky is in big trouble now. They will start training of their team within 1 month. From August Tata sky service will continue on two satellites together till March 2015.

But when the life of insat 4A is till Dec 2017, do you say that Tata sky will stop using it in March 2015 and that too because of contract issue. And do you say that it was not thought before relying on MPEG4 migration strategy and to continue with insat 4A?

Is it tata sky or a general store?

Re: RE: Tata(sky will move to new satellite soon.

dinesh19 said:
then how can he say that this is a fake news

First tell me how can u say that it's a genuine news ?

dipayan said:
[/quote

Dipayan bro in my view
Any news posted without a proper source, it will be a fake news.

dipayan said:

i am not saying this as genuine news.you only confirm that this is a fake news.so i ask you how can you confirm...

dinesh19 said:
i am not saying this as genuine news.you only confirm that this is a fake news.so i ask you how can you confirm...

Ans is right above your post. Whole thread is running without proper source.

If this is true news ....Then the crisis of Channel addition will be not an issue......Putting my Finger crossed ....Will be waiting till August 2014....

Apart from this TS users don't have option.....Except Waiting

@Rushil.D Why 1.5 years bro ? Insat 4A launched on 22 Dec 2005 with 12 years of mission life. So it should run upto dec 2017 that means more than 3.5 years left.

Back
Top Bottom