Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

It mentioned your balance due on 21st . RC with monthly charge ₹519. Register in my Tatasky. Com and get value of ₹ 2000 discount voucher free.
Y4juT9P.jpg
Yeah they will give you vouchers if u did it in mytatasky.com but u need to be the first time user and never registered in tatasky,the offer is for them only..

My Current Pack is till 30th dec, Should i Recharge for a month or not?

So it is confirmed that. This implementation is going to help customers thats why tatasky is still opposing it. If this implentation was totally against customers tatasky will become the first dth to implement it.
Correct. In TS right I watching all sports channels and other lot of channels in ₹519. Now as per the trai price, only the all sports channels going above ₹300.

Last edited:
For HDAF for 10 days the amount should be 175/30 x 10? For the first 10 days of January

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock