Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Nothing is going to happen on 29th of december as dth or cable operators will definitely chellenge this new pricing issue in supreme court

Nothing is going to happen on 29th of december as dth or cable operators will definitely chellenge this new pricing issue in supreme court
New Tariff accepted by all broadcasters. Only DPOs will implement. If not implemented by DPOs, then pay channels signals will stopped by broadcasters to DPOs, who will not implemented.

If tatasky reduce prices then other dths prices will go lower than TS 😀.
This is a big IF that Tata Sky will reduce the price. I have high doubt that they will reduce the price. I never like Tata Sky because they are the most expensive DTH

This is a big IF that Tata Sky will reduce the price. I have high doubt that they will reduce the price. I never like Tata Sky because they are the most expensive DTH
The biggest negative in TS is Rs.175 HDAF it is removed now. So, automatically cost comes down. It also depends how TS prices its own bouquets.

Tata Sky has only one policy and that is to loot the innocent customers. This is the main reason I remain away from Tata Sky. Let's wait and watch the new package and prices. If all DTH stands on same rate without doing any trick to customers then I will surely activate my Tata Sky HD set-top box

Tata Sky has only one policy and that is to loot the innocent customers. This is the main reason I remain away from Tata Sky. Let's wait and watch the new package and prices. If all DTH stands on same rate without doing any trick to customers then I will surely activate my Tata Sky HD set-top box
You are saying this because you can't experience that user experience from Pakistan. Tata sky don't provide it's customer service in Pakistan.

You are saying this because you can't experience that user experience from Pakistan. Tata sky don't provide it's customer service in Pakistan.
Not true. Moreover, you have less information about me ;) anyways let's stay on the main topic

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock