Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Tata Sky will resist till the end along with Tata Sky HD quality Bhaghat on the name of Premium Quality :geek: waiting anxiously for the Tata Sky to come to its real deserving price ;)

I 100% agree with you. Tata Sky has only one policy and that is also known as Loot Maar (looting customer) policy. However, Tata Sky Bhagat will always rank that policy as PREMIUM SERVICE Provider of the world :sneaky: Tata Sky won't waste a single second if this policy was against the customer. If you carefully observe only Tata Sky is resisting against this change because it will end the Loot Maar of Tata Sky. My Tata Sky HD box is in waiting state, as soon as, this looat mar policy is ended forcefully by TRAI I will immediately activate it.
If Tata sky is looting customers, then why Tata sky is allowing us to downgrade the pack within one day to lower pack. But dishtv not allowed to downgrade the pack after one month also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock