Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

On or after 10th January 2019.
Did tata sky allow us to buy the Channels or a-la-carte or bouquet on the same price of broadcasters, now if you know , I want to ask that did customers have some channels signal regarding issues due to transition bro new satellite images not

Which package do you want to downgrade in Dish TV. Let me know I will downgrade it for you within a few minutes.
Stop your **** now. How long a dish TV customer waits for an addition of any new chanel? What about scarcity of regional contents? How many HD chanels do they have? I also don't like dish TV at all, but I don't shout about it anywhere. As that is my personal preference.

Last edited:
Stop your **** now. How long a dish TV customer waits for an addition of any new chanel? What about scarcity of regional contents? How many HD chanel do they have? I also don't like dish TV at all, but I don't shout about it anywhere. As that is my personal preference.

I agree with you. This is annoying now, name calling Tata Sky users who are happy with the premium service etc is so irritating (that too repeatedly) :shutup::wall:

On topic : TataSky still not providing the new plan details is not fair and unacceptable and deserve to be bashed for the same. I hope they have long duration packs too :(

Last edited:
What the problem with other people who either cant even afford or dont want to use for some random issues.its just personal preference,first tatasky uses Indian satellite,been Tata Indians love that brand from years..no matter what more they charge relate to others,and yes there services are quick & genuine.no fake addon and many other way that's why its loyal customers wont hesitated to pay..""money wont service matters""..

Today I watched a movie in Mumbai film festival service in tatasky. It's also free. Every year they giving this service as free. We can see all Mumbai film festival movies as free in HD and SD versions. Nowhere we can get it.
If I want to watch any movies in tata sky Tamil cinema, I can activate for a day for 1.5 RS only. We can watch it without ad break.

Which package do you want to downgrade in Dish TV. Let me know I will downgrade it for you within a few minutes.
Before moving to Tata sky, I have used dishtv only. Dishtv is always looting from customers in many ways. How I affected from them tell you. I was used old silver zenega box. Suddenly Vijay tv was not came, for that purpose I paid 700 and upgraded to hd, next for re location I paid 1100 because they changed my antenna and cable. Again I paid 1180 for non stop pack. After that they not allowed non stop pack users to moving St2 alignment. Still I have that box with balance 2 year non stop pack validity but not using because I am a south customer.
I spent 3000 RS within 6 month finally everything waste. Compare dishtv with independent tv, independent tv is much better.

Last edited:
You may better recharge now as i think there are many chances, they will not change ongoing plan for a customer and there are news that tariff may increase so recharge now for low amount and enjoy for a month.
whole entire portfolio will change and prices will not go higher

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock