Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Less as per your choice
Bros I am paying Rs. 750+ per month as I have subscribe for Platinum South hd pack. So does I have to pay less or more as the TRAI rules got implemented?. Please calculate and help.

I think Tatasky will manage to get extension for hearing of the case.. Which will be disaster.

What happened to renewal dispute they were involved in with Indiacast and Zee? Have they reached a consensus and settled it or as usual Tata Sky is trying to stall TRAI Tariff Order and hoping that they can continue old system of buying bouquet at huge discount from broadcasters and giving it to us at inflated price.

What happened to renewal dispute they were involved in with Indiacast and Zee? Have they reached a consensus and settled it or as usual Tata Sky is trying to stall TRAI Tariff Order and hoping that they can continue old system of buying bouquet at huge discount from broadcasters and giving it to us at inflated price.

Done With ZEEL Bro!

I Think Indiacast Pending!

Done With ZEEL Bro!

I Think Indiacast Pending!

That's great to hear Vadi bro. Usually some article is published when they sort out issues post a short or long drawn tussle with broadcasters. This time it did not happen so i was still uncertain about final outcome. Thanks for letting us know this.

What about special services like - fitness, beauty shorts, acting, dance, cooking, world premier Bollowood premier, kids cinema, theatre, regional cinemas etc.
Will it be counted in subscribed channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock