Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Agree, the initial phase might be a bit chaotic but in a long run I can see the new rules benefitting us cause if customers starts to drop channels due to heavy pricing, broadcasters are bound to decrease the prices otherwise their advertisement rates would fall which brings like 70-80% of their revenues.

Thats what the whole tariff is based on. There will be transparency. In todays time with over 700 SD channels and 100 HD channels no one takes and watches all channels.

The future will be on demand basis like if u wish to watch some show/event opt for the channel and then drop it like sports and movies (not for news and GEC). Once the rates stabilize and reduce then once can keep the channels without a need to drop them if it suits their budget.

First few months people will feel difficult but in the log run i personally believe this new tariff regime will be economical and customer friendly.

Guys Confirm Me One Thing! In TRAI Rule

One Pack Cannot Have A Same SD & HD Channel Right?

Sun TV SD & Sun TV HD Can't Be In Same Pack Right?

Guys Confirm Me One Thing! In TRAI Rule

One Pack Cannot Have A Same SD & HD Channel Right?

Sun TV SD & Sun TV HD Can't Be In Same Pack Right?
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/201603140631550512777Star_India_Pvt_Ltd_0.pdf
Above Trai document page 31 of 48
point 6 says
Consumers and DPOs should have a choice to subscribe to only HD channels or only SD
channels or both combined but purchased separately
Point 3 says Bundling of HD and SD channels should not be allowed, both at wholesale and retail levels

It will be implemented bro from 1st Feb as per TRAI order.
This period has been given by TRAI to the DPOs to enable options to the users so that the new packs can start from Feb 1st. Tata Sky hasn't given any options till now, I wonder how can they start from Feb 1st!

This period has been given by TRAI to the DPOs to enable options to the users so that the new packs can start from Feb 1st. Tata Sky hasn't given any options till now, I wonder how can they start from Feb 1st!

Right, i dont know what they are planning, incase they dont then some TS users will shift to other DTH if others implement it

TRAI 's New Plans n Rules are just Pathetic N Useless Fr Normal Tv viewers ..
Right now As TS subscriber I m able To Watch 200+ SD & 10 HD channels in Just 350 rs per month....Now After New Tariff implements....I will be able to watch just 35 to 40 SD channels in 350 rs..😟😞 Its Very Very bed Move by Trai.. 😠 De jus want to Loot common TV viewers Of india wid Der new policy n tarrif..😩😩

Right, i dont know what they are planning, incase they dont then some TS users will shift to other DTH if others implement it
Almost all the DPOs started giving the options to the users including cable guys. TS is something different in this as well!!

TRAI 's New Plans n Rules are just Pathetic N Useless Fr Normal Tv viewers ..
Right now As TS subscriber I m able To Watch 200+ SD & 10 HD channels in Just 350 rs per month....Now After New Tariff implements....I will be able to watch just 35 to 40 SD channels in 350 rs..😟😞 Its Very Very bed Move by Trai.. 😠 De jus want to Loot common TV viewers Of india wid Der new policy n tarrif..😩😩
you watch 200+ channels just wow. It is very hard for me to even swap 200+ channels even it would take 5-10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock