Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Guys when will tata sky implement trail oder and why are they taking this much time.

Got this image of a recent TS chat while digging up twitter. Doesn't looks like the new tariff will get implemented anytime soon.. :wall:
IuCl6GX.jpg

Got this image of a recent TS chat while digging up twitter. Doesn't looks like the new tariff will get implemented anytime soon.. :wall:

It will be implemented bro from 1st Feb as per TRAI order.

Why?
  1. They have already applied the TRAI rules for 3 newly launched channels.
  2. They wont reveal the date as they want to wait till last day to see if TRAI extents it further.
  3. If all other DTH/MSO implement the order from 1st Feb, then TS users will shift to other providers, which i guess TS doesnt want such a thing to happen so they too would follow it from that date.

TRAI's order will only be implemented if BJP wins elections 2019. That's it

No :undecided:. It has nothing to do with any party.

Digitization was initiated before 2014, it got completed in 2016.
Same way any order can continue as TRAI doesnt change with a change in government.

Also as vadirocks bro said as we go ahead into the future the TRAI policy may become economical

Last edited:
No :undecided:. It has nothing to do with any party.

Digitization was initiated before 2014, it got completed in 2016.
Same way any order can continue as TRAI doesnt change with a change in government.
congress will overturn all the current decisions of BJP once it comes in power and also Kapil sibal is congress ally.

It will be implemented bro from 1st Feb as per TRAI order.

Why?
  1. They have already applied the TRAI rules for 3 newly launched channels.
  2. They wont reveal the date as they want to wait till last day to see if TRAI extents it further.
  3. If all other DTH/MSO implement the order from 1st Feb, then TS users will shift to other providers, which i guess TS doesnt want such a thing to happen so they too would follow it from that date.
I hope that happens bro, I want to move to TS as quickly as possible cause my current LCO (provides Digicable) just increased prices to an unreasonable amount and worst part is that, few channels blackout quiet often and Star Sports Select 1 HD is on a total blackout for like a month :verysad: Being an ex-user of TS, I know their services and picture & audio quality is good. But the current prices is a big deal for me. So, I'm waiting for TS to implement this new tariff structure so that I can move to TS fast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock