Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

When someone says - you are not implementing it at your own risk, it means buddy, you're in it alone, don't blame us later. That's equivalent to saying 'you'd better implement'.

On the 15th, the court should have directed Tata Sky to implement TRAI order irrespective of the on going proceedings. It was just a cop out on part of the judiciary.

When someone says - you are not implementing it at your own risk, it means buddy, you're in it alone, don't blame us later. That's equivalent to saying 'you'd better implement'.

Correct. But has it had any effect on Tata Sky ? They are just hiding behind the court case and will continue to do so. Unless they are pushed by the Court or TRAI, we wont see any action from TataSky in this matter.

If the Delhi High Court gives a split or favorable verdict towards Tata Sky then we are again looking at the matter going to the supreme Court. With the Lok Sabha Elections due in April-May 2019 and a new government in place, it will again be a long road ahead.

Cheers mate..

Villager customer will want install DD free dish better than 153 rs recharge for fta channels. I'm suggest to trai that only 50rs ncf pack

Villager customer will want install DD free dish better than 153 rs recharge for fta channels. I'm suggest to trai that only 50rs ncf pack

If they fix Rs 50 as max ncf then It will cost the pay chs price to go even higher. Because then dpo will demand more pay chs share which is capped at 20%. So Dpo will demand minimum 50% of pay chs price so it means pay chs price will rise by 50%

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock