TATASky Day wise deduction

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi Friends

I heard that TATASky will not charge the customers if we dont see the TV.

Ex. If we didnt watch TV for 2 days the amount will not get deducted for that 2 days.

Can someone helpe in understanding this policy....

If you pay for 1 month and you don't watch the Tv for 10 days, still the 1 month amount will get deducted

I think What you are saying is called "Daily Recharge"
Where a person can do a 1 day recharge and watch Tv for that particular day

No...this i am watching ad on tv "you need not to pay if you dont watch" didbt get the logic so created this query.

If any dth implement hours based recharge then customers get benefited

Sateesh_Hyd said:
No...this i am watching ad on tv "you need not to pay if you dont watch" didbt get the logic so created this query.

Actually that's what the ad meant.

Example: in the morning you decide you want to watch tv then you do a recharge of 10₹
The next morning you are going out so you won't be able to watch it, then you don't do the recharge. So you didn't waste any money.

Daily recharge is mostly useful for people who watch tv only on weekends and also useful in villages where there is power cut

Sateesh_Hyd said:

I thinks it's of Daily Recharge.

If you don't want to watch TV then don't recharge. And If you want to Watch just recharge with Rupees 8.

It defines- "If you don't want to watch, don't pay"

Oh...ok...whats the monthly package which will give all HD channels..?

The package amount / 30 will be the recharge per day am i correct. ?

Bro, The ad means the channel we don't want to watch we don't want to pay for it.. ;) Saying shortly, Choose the packages which have your favourite channels... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock