Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,009
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky is going to add8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

Karan rocks said:
Bro they stopped MPEG4 migration then from where they will get space to add new channels ?:huh

But I think they have some space to add some channels let's see what happens :k

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

But how much space they required they have already created that by SR change & Some channel migration so now they can add many channels in this Space also :k

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

Sanjeev said:
But I think they have some space to add some channels let's see what happens :k

I know bro that they have some space to add some HD and SD channels but thread starter is saying that they will add 8 HD channels,is it possible ?:huh
I think it's fake news.:dodgy

Karan rocks said:
I know bro that they have some space to add some HD and SD channels but thread starter is saying that they will add 8 HD channels,is it possible ?:huh

Lets see whether that happens or not till then only hope karte raho :p:p:lol:lol

Karan rocks said:

But he saying by end of this month so by that Tatasky may ressufle some channels or do some migration & add this channels :k

If These news true then Ts will rocks :eek:hya

Joke of The Year

Prashanta said:
Joke of The Year

may be if they add, you will become a joker..

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

Whether Tatasky is going to add or not but it really needs to add some HD channels right now. One more thing if it adds then no need to be surprised as anything can happen with Tatasky, we all know this very well !!!

dinesh19 said:
may be if they add, you will become a joker..

i will be very happy becoming a joker but unfortunately it's not going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock