Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,089
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

Thanks for that shawl bro :tup :k

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

anikalra said:
but hows it gonna happen......my younger brother is working with STAR SPORTS
2 HD channels are going to be launched before WORLD CUP
one would be permanent STAR SPORTS HD 3 in which matches will be telecasted in HINDI...
second one will be PREMIUM HD the break free channel......
how are they gonna manage space........

may be they will think about other additions after world cup.....

It's official that Tatasky is migrating to Foreign Satellite. So Everything is possible :k

shawl_who said:
offtopic posts removed :k

Good Work bhai :tup

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

sky4us said:
please wait for some more time and you will have 8 more HD channel along with some more SD channels on Tata Sky in this month !!
When Tatasky will start testing these channels or this news was also a rumor !!!

Yes I think only 2 hd channels might come and that too is not sure whether it will come or not so please sky4us tell us whether this news is true or fake

why still this thread open without source

I Want only & picture hd

To be honest the unilateral policies of the DTH companies made me think that there's no charm left in following them. They all are interested in minting money. It's useless to fight among ourselves favoring any one of them. They don't care us.

yes.they are not serving us. They are doing business to earn money, not for social welfare. So why to fight among ourselves

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

skm30 said:
When Tatasky will start testing these channels or this news was also a rumor !!!
Sanjeev said:
Yes I think only 2 hd channels might come and that too is not sure whether it will come or not so please sky4us tell us whether this news is true or fake
Guys, I don't know what's going on with Tatasky, I am also too much eager to know when these channels are going to be added in December but when I read these posts, I became restless regarding this, then I thought to call mr. Siddharth once again to check whether he is fooling me or he is telling me the truth only.

Just now, I have talked him to know the truth, he told me that, 'I have told you to wait for sometime it has to be added in this month', I asked, but when in this month, he said, 'listen, we are getting delayed only due to 4 HD channels, but we are trying to work it out soon, we are trying hard to launch these 4 channels exclusively on Tatasky, that's why this delay is happening. We were scheduled to launch 8 HD channels at end of this month, but due to these 4 HD channels, I am very sorry to say that, the launch might be delayed by a week or two, if it happens then you can find these channels only in the first or second week of January, but be patient these channels will be surely added on Tatasky. I asked him, 'it means you know that which HD channels are going to be added, then he said, 'I know only about 4 HD channels due to which this delay is happening, if you want to know, I can tell you.. they are Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4, AXN HD and ITV Choice HD channels; just wait for some more time, you will not be disappointed', then he disconnected the call.

I called him twice again to know, how they are going to add Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4 and AXN HD channels which are not launched yet, but he didn't pick up my phone. And now this is the actual story right now. I am also confused now that how they are going to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock